If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to:
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Wednesday, October 29:
- Condolences to Mario and Carole Bartoli with the passing of their father, Mario, on October 25. Visitation is scheduled from 2:00-4:00 PM and 6:00-8:00 PM Wednesday at Sytsema Chapel in Muskegon. The funeral will be held at 11:00 AM on Thursday at Our Lady of Grace Church in Muskegon.
- Dorothy Russcher was released from the hospital and is recovering at home.
- Arlene Hassevoort is recovering at home following hospitalization for blood clots.
- Marcia Vandenberg is scheduled for knee reconstruction surgery on October 30.
- Helen VerHulst is scheduled for cataract surgery on October 30 and November 6.
- Don Busscher is scheduled for a heart catheterization on October 31.
- Kathy TenHarmsel is scheduled for surgery on October 31.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Scott Nykerk: Diagnosed with Parkinsons
- Sharon Moss (missionary in Annville, KY): Cancer treatments
- Holly Snyder: Dealing with ongoing health issues
- Loie DeVries: Cancer (contained in one area)
- Bob Borst: Leukemia; Chemo treatments -- recovering from stem cell transplant (CarePage available for updates)
- Graham Muilenburg: Brittle bone disease
- Katie Whitmyer: Chemo treatments
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; kidney transplant took place on September 18, 2014