If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to:
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Tuesday, June 30:
- Our sympathy is extended to Linda and Boyd Berends with the passing of Linda's sister, Esther Faber, on June 29. Visitation is scheduled from 6:00-9:00 PM on Wednesday, July 1, at the Northwood Chapel of Dykstra Funeral Home. The funeral will be held at 11:00 AM on Thursday at Harderwyk Ministries.
- Gordon Terpstra remains hospitalized to regulate his medication.
- Kim Haveman was released from the hospital, and was able to participate in the last day of VBS!
- Joan Overweg broke her leg due to a fall and will be in a cast for several weeks.
- McKylie Ulery broke her arm last week.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Gary Lemmen: Pancreatic cancer - hopeful to set a surgery date
- Al Brummel: Treatments for cancer (completed radiation treatments)
- Graham Muilenburg: Brittle bone disease
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; kidney transplant took place on September 18, 2014
- Greg Hewitt and Tim Custer: Greg is dealing with the effects of leukemia, and Tim is currently in Florida in a clinical study to treat melanoma.