If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Click the icon below to sign up as a provider of a meal for someone in need.
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Update as of Wednesday, December 4:
- We extend our sympathy to Chuck and Sue Freriks with the death of Chuck's mother, Ann Freriks-Stryker, early Tuesday morning. Visitation is scheduled from 5:00-8:00 PM Thursday at North Holland Reformed Church. The funeral will be held from 11:00 AM on Friday, December 6, at North Holland Church.
- Bob Semple is currently at Zeeland Hospital to regulate his medication.
- Paul VanDyke is hospitalized with heart issues.
- Tom Highly, Sr. is recovering from hip surgery.
- Marlene Overway had a nerve stimulator inserted on December 2 and is recovering at home.
- Ron Ellens is recovering at home following heart bypass surgery. It is hopeful that he will be put back on the kidney donor recipient list in a few months.
- Jan VanOrman continues to undergo rehabilitation at Providence following ankle surgery.
- Alaine Mast continues to recover from shoulder surgery.
- Graham Muilenburg, son of Derrick and Vanessa, was recently diagnosed with brittle bone disease.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Irv Jungling: Treatments for chronic leukemia; (please call before visiting)
- Katie Whitmyer: Chemo treatments
- Jilayne Allen: Rehabilitation following a stroke; now at Oakcrest Manor
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; searching for a kidney donor
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to: