If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to:
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Tuesday, August 4:
- Our sympathy is expressed to the family of Nickey Lucas with his passing on July 23. The funeral service will be held at Community on Saturday, August 8, at 11:00 AM.
- Gary Lemmen has shown improvement and was released from the hospital
- Trudy Hoffmeyer is in a back brace following a skiing incident.
- Lynette Bell's cancer has returned. A treatment plan is unknown at this time.
- Pray for the six members of Community who are participating in a mission trip to Africa. May they be blessed and be a blessing to all those they encounter during their trip.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Greg Hewitt: Hospice care (no visitors please)
- Tim Custer: Melanoma - participating in a clinical study in Florida
- Gary Lemmen: Pancreatic cancer (completed chemo)
- Al Brummel: Treatments for cancer (completed radiation treatments)
- Graham Muilenburg: Brittle bone disease
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; kidney transplant took place on September 18, 2014