If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to:
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Tuesday, August 26:
- Jilayne Allen has been hospitalized following a period of non-responsiveness. She has been responding to therapy, and it is expected that she will be moved to a care facility for rehabilitation soon.
- Sharon Moss - a missionary we support in Annville, KY - is receiving treatments for cancer.
- Minnie Prins is recovering from shoulder surgery.
- Alice Hooker was moved to a care facility for rehab due to a broken hip.
- Kati Whitmyer is recovering at home following last week's surgery in Ann Arbor.
- Congratulations to the following couples who were recently married: Brittany (Wieda) & Jon Houtman on August 22, and Mark & Kim (Sommerville) Bauer on August 23.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Sharon Moss (missionary in Annville, KY): Cancer treatments
- Holly Snyder: Dealing with ongoing health issues
- Loie DeVries: Cancer (contained in one area)
- Bob Borst: Leukemia; Chemo treatments -- recovering from stem cell transplant (CarePage available for updates)
- Graham Muilenburg: Brittle bone disease
- Katie Whitmyer: Chemo treatments
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; searching for a kidney donor