If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to:
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Tuesday, May 26:
- Carole Machiele, a member of Community Church, passed away on Saturday, May 23. We extend our sympathy to her husband, Ron, along with her children, Mark & Sonja, and their family. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 PM on Wednesday, May 27, at Community. Visitation will take place one hour prior to the service on Wednesday (11:00 AM -12:00 PM) in the church lobby.
- Al Bishop is undergoing heart surgery today in Florida.
- Richelle Hofman is recovering from her May 22nd surgery.
- Ed Bareman remains at Freedom Inn and is making strides in his recovery.
- Vern Bohl broke two bones in his ankle while working in his yard. He will be scheduled for surgery once the swelling is reduced.
- Pray for the Lesotho Mission Team that is currently serving at the Beautiful Gate Orphanage in Africa.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Gary Lemmen: Pancreatic cancer (receiving treatment)
- Al Brummel: Treatments for cancer (completed radiation treatments)
- Sharon Moss (missionary in Annville, KY): Cancer treatments
- Holly Snyder: Dealing with ongoing health issues
- Graham Muilenburg: Brittle bone disease
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; kidney transplant took place on September 18, 2014