If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to:
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Tuesday, March 3:
- Our sympathy is extended to Kyle & Lynelle Borst and family and Bob & Norma Borst with the death of Kyle's father and Bob's brother, James Borst. A time of visitation will be held from 2:00-4:00pm and 6:00-8:00pm on Monday, March 9, at Yntema Funeral Home. (No funeral service is scheduled.)
- Our Christian sympathy is also expressed to Lindsay & Josh Shults with the death of Lindsay's father, Lloyd Veldhof, on February 24.
- Greg Hewitt is hospitalized following a bone marrow transplant on February 26. (No visitors are allowed). A time period of 10 days is needed to determine whether the transplant is considered successful.
- Trudy Hoffmeyer is recovering from surgery to remove an ovarian mass.
- Ed Bareman is scheduled for open heart surgery on March 6.
- Larry Geuder is at the Mayo Clinic for consultation.
- Be in prayer for a mission team who is serving in the Dominican Republic from March 1-8.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Al Brummel: Treatments for cancer
- Bonnie Geurink: Chemo and radiation treatments for lung cancer (CarePage available for updates)
- Sharon Moss (missionary in Annville, KY): Cancer treatments
- Holly Snyder: Dealing with ongoing health issues
- Graham Muilenburg: Brittle bone disease
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; kidney transplant took place on September 18, 2014