If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to:
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Thursday, November 20:
- Holly Snyder is hospitalized with pancreatitis.
- Arloa Vredeveld was is now home following hospitalization for bronchitis.
- Kim Haveman is home following a stay in the hospital earlier this week.
- Earl Teague is recovering from last week's knee surgery.
- Merle Berens is recovering from last week's knee replacement surgery in Florida.
- Lois TerHorst is scheduled for thyroid surgery on November 28.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Scott Nykerk: Diagnosed with Parkinsons
- Sharon Moss (missionary in Annville, KY): Cancer treatments
- Holly Snyder: Dealing with ongoing health issues
- Loie DeVries: Cancer (contained in one area)
- Bob Borst: Leukemia; Chemo treatments -- recovering from stem cell transplant (CarePage available for updates)
- Graham Muilenburg: Brittle bone disease
- Katie Whitmyer: Chemo treatments
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; kidney transplant took place on September 18, 2014