If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Click the icon below to sign up as a provider of a meal for someone in need.
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Wednesday, March 5:
- We express sympathy to Andy and Gloria DeKam with the sudden passing of their son-in-law, Ren Spoors. Visitation is scheduled from 5-7 PM on March 8 in our church lobby. The funeral is be held immediately following the visitation at 7PM Saturday, March 8, here at Community.
- Flo Holstine was taken to Zeeland Hospital with stroke-like symptoms.
- Lee Arendsen remains hospitalized following triple heart bypass surgery.
- Bob Borst remains hospitalized following a stem cell transplant on February 25.
- Ruth Staat was transferred to RestHaven.
- Bob Lohr is recovering at home following a heart catheterization and surgery to insert a stent.
- Prayers are requested for Loie DeVries, who recently learned that she has Stage 4 breast cancer. She is waiting for an appointment with a specialist.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Bob Borst: Leukemia; Chemo treatments (CarePage available for updates)
- Graham Muilenburg: Brittle bone disease
- Irv Jungling: Treatments for chronic leukemia
- Katie Whitmyer: Chemo treatments
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; searching for a kidney donor
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to: