If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to:
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Friday, November 27:
- Randy Westendorp is recovering at home following surgery on his leg.
- Larry Geuder is scheduled to travel to U of M for tests next week.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Lynette Bell: Cancer; receiving chemo treatments; received encouraging reports
- Tim Custer: Melanoma - Received encouraging news following his clinical trial study.
- Gary Lemmen: Pancreatic cancer. Receiving chemo treatments
- Al Brummel: Treatments for cancer (completed radiation treatments)
- Graham Muilenburg: Brittle bone disease
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; kidney transplant took place on September 18, 2014