If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to:
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Thursday, June 25:
- Kim Haveman had a successful surgery to insert a second stent on Wednesday. It is hopeful that she will be released from the hospital today.
- Gordon Terpstra remains hospitalized to stabilize medication he is receiving.
- Joan Overweg broke her leg due to a fall and will be in a cast for several weeks.
- McKylie Ulery broke her arm this week.
- Pray for the VBS team and the children that attended VBS at Community this week. Pray that many lives have and will continue to be blessed and transformed!
- Daniel and Katelyn (DeRoo) Veenema were united in marriage on Saturday, June 20.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Gary Lemmen: Pancreatic cancer (receiving treatment)
- Al Brummel: Treatments for cancer (completed radiation treatments)
- Graham Muilenburg: Brittle bone disease
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; kidney transplant took place on September 18, 2014
- Greg Hewitt and Tim Custer: Greg is dealing with the effects of leukemia, and Tim is currently in Florida in a clinical study to treat melanoma.