If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to:
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Wednesday, October 7:
- Lee Arendsen is home following a stay in the hospital last week.
- Lindsee Kloosterman is home following hospitalization due to a severe asthmatic attack.
- Nancy Brower is recovering at Providence following knee surgery. It is hopeful she will be able to return home within the next few days.
- Shellie Westendorp continues to recover from back surgery. A meal train is in the process of being set up to help the family during her recovery.
- Matthew Twork continues to have difficulty with the injuries sustained in an industrial accident.
- Bette Nyenhuis met with the oncologist and is scheduled for surgery on October 14.
- Lynette Bell had an encouraging report regarding her tumor markers.
- Carol Lemmen was diagnosed with cancer. Her husband, Gary, continues to receive treatments for pancreatic cancer.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Lynette Bell: Cancer; receiving chemo treatments
- Tim Custer: Melanoma - Received encouraging news following his clinical trial study.
- Gary Lemmen: Pancreatic cancer. Receiving chemo treatments
- Al Brummel: Treatments for cancer (completed radiation treatments)
- Graham Muilenburg: Brittle bone disease
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; kidney transplant took place on September 18, 2014