If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to:
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Friday, December 19:
- Condolences are extended to Ed and Jan Bareman with the passing of Ed's sister, Gladys Nienhuis, on December 17.
- Lois Smith was transferred to Providence for rehab following a fall that resulted in a broken pelvis.
- Lois TerHorst is recovering from thyroid surgery.
- Peggy Van't Kerkhoff is scheduled for thyroid surgery today (Friday).Melissa Teasley-Morren is recovering from outpatient surgery.
- Pastor Trent is scheduled for shoulder surgery today (Friday).John Overweg is receiving hospice care at Oakcrest.
- Holly Snyder remains at Providence for additional care.
- Carole Machiele continues to recover at Freedom Inn following surgery.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Sharon Moss (missionary in Annville, KY): Cancer treatments
- Holly Snyder: Dealing with ongoing health issues
- Loie DeVries: Cancer (contained in one area)
- Bob Borst: Leukemia; Chemo treatments -- recovering from stem cell transplant (CarePage available for updates)
- Graham Muilenburg: Brittle bone disease
- Katie Whitmyer: Chemo treatments
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; kidney transplant took place on September 18, 2014