If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Click the icon below to sign up as a provider of a meal for someone in need.
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Update as of Thursday, May 23:
- Paul VanDyke is hospitalized and will undergo a heart catherization once his medication is regulated.
- Harold Lampen remains hospitalized following Monday's surgery to remove two abscesses.
- Braxton Kalkman remains hospitalized following surgery on Tuesday.
- Kirsten Overby suffered a concussion following a bike accident.
- Arie Mast is at Providence Health Care for rehab following hip replacement surgery. It is hopeful he will be discharged late this week.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Bob Borst: Chemo treatments through May 2013
- Jilayne Allen: Rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; searching for a kidney donor
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to: