If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to:
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Friday, August 28:
- Baby boy! Adam & Kari Kruis welcomed their son, Dean Hollis, to their family on August 25.
- It's a girl! Elodie Marie was born to Brad & Lindsey Blacquiere on August 26.
- Congratulations to Christian & Leah Skinner with the birth of their son, Wyatt Hunter, on August 21.
- Holly Snyder remains at Holland Hospital in an effort to regulate her medication.
- Jody Ramaker is recovering from surgery to remove her kidney. It is hopeful she will be released from the hospital on Saturday.
- Kurt Henry had a successful hip replacement surgery and is recovering at home.
- Chuck Weaver is now home following hospitalization for a severe allergic reaction to multiple bee stings.
- Scott Headley is now home following surgery and rehab at Mary Free Bed. A CarePage is available to follow Scott's progress (see link on top right).
- Matt Twork is now home following hospitalization and rehab due to an industrial accident.
- Tom Wentzel is recovering at home following last week's surgery.
- Giovanna Kelsey was released from the hospital following a procedure to remove kidney stones.
- Helen Hountras is scheduled for surgery to repair a torn meniscus on August 31.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Lynette Bell: Cancer; began chemo treatments
- Tim Custer: Melanoma - participating in a clinical study in Florida
- Gary Lemmen: Pancreatic cancer (completed chemo) and recovering from surgery
- Al Brummel: Treatments for cancer (completed radiation treatments)
- Graham Muilenburg: Brittle bone disease
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; kidney transplant took place on September 18, 2014