If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Click the icon below to sign up as a provider of a meal for someone in need.
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Friday, April 18:
- Our condolences are extended to Michelle and Ed Bruursema with the passing of Michelle's brother, Gary Matson, on April 9. Arrangements are pending through Langeland-Sterenberg Funeral Home.
- We also offer our condolences to Dan and Peggy Van't Kerkhoff with the death of Dan's sister, Aretha Daniels, on April 8. A service of thanksgiving and worship is scheduled at 3:00 PM Saturday, April 19, at Christ Memorial Church. Visitation will take place one hour prior to the April 19th service.
- Our sympathy is extended to Bonnie and Tom Geurink with the passing of Bonnie's father, Gordon "Bud" Hassevoort, on April 4.
- Ruth Staat was transferred to RestHaven.
- Terry VerHulst was diagnosed with glioblastoma (cancer found in the brain) and plans to undergo chemo treatments. The family is requesting no visitors at this time.
- Don Bosch is currently at a rehabilitation center following knee replacement surgery.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Terry VerHulst: Brain cancer
- Loie DeVries: Cancer (contained in one area)
- Bob Borst: Leukemia; Chemo treatments -- recovering from stem cell transplant (CarePage available for updates)
- Graham Muilenburg: Brittle bone disease
- Irv Jungling: Treatments for chronic leukemia
- Katie Whitmyer: Chemo treatments
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; searching for a kidney donor
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to: