If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Click the icon below to sign up as a provider of a meal for someone in need.
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to:
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Tuesday, April 22:
- We express sympathy to David and Sherri Dickman with the passing of David's mother, Barbara Dickman, on April 16.
- Marlene Overway is recovering from surgery to repair a broken ankle.
- Ruth Staat remains at Rest Haven.
- Bern Baumann is recovering from surgery to insert a pacemaker/defibrillator.
- Marlene Overway is dealing with a broken ankle following a fall.
- Chester Machiela is scheduled for rotator cuff surgery on April 24.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Terry VerHulst: Brain cancer (no visitors, please)
- Loie DeVries: Cancer (contained in one area)
- Bob Borst: Leukemia; Chemo treatments -- recovering from stem cell transplant (CarePage available for updates)
- Graham Muilenburg: Brittle bone disease
- Irv Jungling: Treatments for chronic leukemia
- Katie Whitmyer: Chemo treatments
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; searching for a kidney donor