If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Click the icon below to sign up as a provider of a meal for someone in need.
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to:
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Tuesday, July 22:
- Our sympathy is extended to John (Donna) Overweg with the passing of John's sister, Irene Redder, on July 20. Visiting hours are from 5-7 PM on Tuesday at Yntema Funeral Home. The funeral will be held at 11 AM Wednesday, at the funeral home.
- Condolences are expressed to Karen (Doug) Gamby and family with the passing of Karen's father, Paul Schaap, on July 16.
- Jaimey Medendorp remains hospitalized at DeVos following Monday's back surgery. The surgery went well, and Jaimey is expected to remain hospitalized for at least a week if no complications arise.
- Millie Boes is home following last week's hospitalization.
- Rick Arendsen is recovering at home following last week's back surgery.
- Lois Smith is recovering at Providence after fracturing her pelvis.
- Kim Haveman is recovering at home following foot surgery on July 17.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Loie DeVries: Cancer (contained in one area)
- Bob Borst: Leukemia; Chemo treatments -- recovering from stem cell transplant (CarePage available for updates)
- Graham Muilenburg: Brittle bone disease
- Katie Whitmyer: Chemo treatments
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; searching for a kidney donor