If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to:
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Tuesday, September 30:
- Condolences are expressed to Joel and Tammy Broekhuizen and family with the passing of Joel's mother, Sandra Broekhuizen, on September 28. Visitation was held on Tuesday. The funeral will be held at 11:00 AM Wednesday at North Holland CRC in Zeeland.
- Congratulations to Eric and Nakisha DeJong with the birth of their daughter, Lainey Joy, on September 24.
- Ron Ellens was discharged from the hospital following a kidney transplant last week.
- Jean Hop is recovering at home following surgery and hospitalization.
- Chet Machiela is scheduled for shoulder surgery on October 2.
- Brad and Karla VanBuren are waiting on biopsy results for their daughter Haley (initial reports are encouraging).
- John Overweg is home after experiencing an episode Sunday morning relating to severe pain.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Sharon Moss (missionary in Annville, KY): Cancer treatments
- Holly Snyder: Dealing with ongoing health issues
- Loie DeVries: Cancer (contained in one area)
- Bob Borst: Leukemia; Chemo treatments -- recovering from stem cell transplant (CarePage available for updates)
- Graham Muilenburg: Brittle bone disease
- Katie Whitmyer: Chemo treatments
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; kidney transplant took place on September 18, 2014