If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Click the icon below to sign up as a provider of a meal for someone in need.
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Tuesday, December 10:
- We extend our sympathy to Joyce Semple and Scott (Kim) Semple and family with the passing of Bob Semple on Monday. Arrangements are pending.
- Tom Highley, Sr. is recovering from hip surgery.
- Paul VanDyke is home following hospitalization for heart issues.
- Jan VanOrman continues to undergo rehabilitation at Providence following ankle surgery.
- Alaine Mast continues to recover from shoulder surgery.
- Graham Muilenburg, son of Derrick and Vanessa, was recently diagnosed with brittle bone disease.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Irv Jungling: Treatments for chronic leukemia; (please call before visiting)
- Katie Whitmyer: Chemo treatments
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; searching for a kidney donor
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to: