If you find yourself moved with compassion when you hear the heartache of others, you probably have gifts that would make you a great care pastor. These people make periodic phone calls on church members seeking ways that the church can care for and pray for them.
Please take some time today to pray for the following:
10376 Felch Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 | Phone (616) 772-4907 | Fax (616) 772-5078 | Prayer Line (616) 772-5988 #6
"Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all..."
Greatness, in the Kingdom of God, comes through serving others. Jesus himself set the ultimate example for what that looked like when he laid down his very life on our behalf.
You are invited to join with the many people who call Community home that have cared, counseled, painted, raked yards, built houses, served in soup kitchens and made meals.
Can we contact you, if so how?
Request maybe communicated to:
To access Community Church's telephone prayer line, please call (616) 772-5988
Updates for Friday, April 24:
- Our sympathy is extended to Doug & Julie Drost and family with the passing of Doug's sister, Carol Kooiman, on April 17. Visitation and a private interment service has already taken place.
- Ed Bareman was transferred back to the ICU at Spectrum Hospital.
- Carrie Machiela is recovering from foot surgery that took place on April 21.
- Bill Rigg suffered a slight stroke while in Texas. He is recovering well and is back in West Michigan.
- Randy Westendorp is recovering from shoulder surgery.
Ongoing Prayer Items
- Al Brummel: Treatments for cancer (completed radiation treatments)
- Sharon Moss (missionary in Annville, KY): Cancer treatments
- Holly Snyder: Dealing with ongoing health issues
- Graham Muilenburg: Brittle bone disease
- Jilayne Allen: Oakcrest Manor -- rehabilitation following a stroke
- Ron Ellens: Fabrays Disease; kidney transplant took place on September 18, 2014